PROJECT COORDINATOR III (HR, Risk & Legal Services)
|June 28, 2013 - July 08, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$42,199.05 ~ $54,858.77 ~ $67,518.49 annually based on qualifications|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||HART is currently accepting applications for a Project Coordinator This position plans and executes operational projects and assignments as assigned by the Sr. Director of HR, Risk, & Legal Services while exercising discretion, independent judgment and a high level of confidentiality. Directly supports the Sr. Director in projects that will vary in scope, complexity, and duration. This position will assist in the maintenance of documents in all phases of litigation, including prosecution and defense of legal actions in courts and administrative tribunals. Performs research and implements professional and confidential administrative projects including but not limited to: business process controls; establishing, monitoring and analyzing key data to compile reports on division goals and responsibilities; and ensuring cost controls. Plans and coordinates office services and related administrative activities for all functional areas within the departments of the Division.|
|Duties:||• Supports divisional operation under the direction of the division Sr. Director.|
• Develops, coordinates, manages and implements projects and special projects as assigned and directed by the division Sr. Director.
• Prepares announcements, correspondence, memoranda, reports and other material of a highly confidential nature; composes and initiates correspondence and memoranda independently to address daily departmental activities.
• Prepares announcements, correspondence, memoranda, reports and other material of a highly complex nature to include key performance indicators, divisional metrics and analytics, statistical data management and statistical data analysis.
• Manages department document control library and manages the development process of Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Scope of Work, and Statements of Work.
• Manages and coordinates calendar, mail, and phone systems on behalf of the division Sr. Director including scheduling and attending meetings. Manages the scheduling of multiple meetings for all functions. Manages business travel arrangements; reviews and prepares travel expenses for reporting, reimbursement, and reconciliation.
• Supports development of annual division and department budgets. Reviews division expenditures to ensure budgetary and policy guideline compliance; conducts fiscal and administrative analyses for associated departments.
• Assists in managing non-bargaining and bargaining employee performance evaluation process and disciplinary record keeping system, Employee Performance System (EPS) and grievance and hearing process if applicable; schedules and keeps abreast of workflows including meetings, and appointments.
• Represents the division Sr. Director at internal and external meetings as assigned.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Three (3) years of progressive related field experience in public sector management, business administration, public administration, or management. Preferred: Five (5) years of progressive related field experience in public sector management, business administration, public administration, or management.|
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as business administration, public administration or management, or two (2) years of related field experience for each year of college requirement.
• Preferred: Master’s Degree in related field, such as business administration, public administration or management with five (5) years of progressive related experience.
• Ability to work in collaboration with management while implementing operational projects.
• Exceptional PC skills working with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Publisher, the Internet and Adobe. Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Presentation and facilitation skills are preferred.
• Computer, printer, fax, copier, tape recorders, calculator, scanners and telephone.
• MS Project Certification Preferred.
• Valid Florida Driver’s License
All positions @ HART include a great benefits package including participation in the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Preference is given to eligible veterans, and spouses of eligible veterans, with proper documentation. Drug Free, Safe Workplace & EOE.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.