Manager of Customer Service and Paratransit
|September 03, 2013 - September 15, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$53,857.87 ~ $70,015.24 ~ $86,172.60|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||HART is currently accepting applications for the Manager of Customer Service and Paratransit position. This position will be responsible for Managing, supervising, evaluating and providing guidance for the Customer Service and Paratransit departments for completion of overall departmental objectives and goals. This position will also supervise Customer Service Representatives, CS Admin Assistant I, Paratransit Coordinator and Travel Trainers. This position will also ensure customer information is disseminated internally and externally, and ensures consistent messaging and responsiveness in a manner that is most effective and advantageous to HART. This position will also coordinate internal communications initiatives. The Manager of Customer Service and Paratransit reports to the Director of Van Operations.|
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Manages Customer Service, Paratransit and Travel Training Staff to ensure effective and efficient service is provided to the public.
• Manages compliance of ATU contract as it relates to Customer Service Representative’s performance, attendance, payroll, overtime, shift bids and vacation bids.
• Responds to customer comments/complaints; conducts investigations, interviews customers and employees, reviews, responds and resolves customer comments and concerns pertaining to the Authority’s service issues.
• Monitors the Call Center telephone recording system (ZOOM), CISCO Supervisor Software, Customer Service Database, Automated Customer Information System, Interactive Voice Response system (IVR). Updates/manages recordings for IVR, including emergency service bulletins.
• Manages Paratransit department compliance with timely certifications processed within ADA guidelines and serves in the capacity of appeals officer for Paratransit eligibility determination hearings. Monitors accuracy of input of information in the Trapeze database and scheduling of HARTPlus/Flex trips
• Prepares related reports, analyzes/plans for best service processes, operations and implement changes as needed. Submits monthly statistical reports for Call Center telephone activities and Community Report Tracking Program (Customer Service Database) and quarterly analysis and reporting of customer service database reports.
• Manages and prepares annual department budgets with allocations for staffing levels, operational costs, supplies and capital projects.
• Conducts training sessions covering specific areas such as customer relations, technical practices and interpersonal skills. Provides ongoing training for software specific to new and existing Customer Service Representatives.
• Collaborates with Bus Operations, Paratransit, Scheduling, Planning, IS and Marketing departments for development of service delivery and changes.
|Qualifications:||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:|
• Five years of related field experience and two years of supervisor experience.
• Associates Degree in a related field or two years of related field experience for each year of college.
• Bilingual is a plus, fluent in spoken and written Spanish.
• Exceptional PC skills working with Word, Excel, and the Internet.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Computer, printer, fax, copier, tape recorders, calculator, scanners and telephone.
• Valid Florida driver’s license.
All positions @ HART include a great benefits package including participation in the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Preference is given to eligible veterans, and spouses of eligible veterans, with proper documentation.
HART is committed to its employees. We are an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a Safe and Healthy, Drug Free work environment that promotes wellness and inspires the longevity of its employees.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.