Programmer Analyst - ERP
|September 18, 2013 - September 29, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$56,550.77 ~ $73,516.00|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||HART is currently accepting applications for a Programmer Analyst – ERP. This is professional, highly skilled, technical and analytical work in planning, design or selection, development, maintenance, and implementation of information system software. The position provides lead support for ERP solution utilizing Dynamics GP for financial systems; FA Suite for Fleet Maintenance along with assorted other related integrated applications.|
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
ERP (ERP Specialist)
1. Oversees the day-to-day operations of the ERP system and ERP support requests of the IS Department.
2. Responsible for executing system controls and establishing parameters for operational support, including establishing and defining user; assisting in the establishment and enforcing of rules for security levels, roles and profiles for all users on all integrated ERP modules.
3. Coordinates GP upgrades, user maintenance, set-up, changes, and other administrative tasks/projects as assigned.
4. Effectively works with internal clients, service providers and other consultants working on the ERP systems.
5. Create, assist and train internal users, provides daily support for issues with the ERP system, opens support cases for the various modules in the ERP system with the provider/support group for the module
6. Maintain Business Portal – With CONNECT (Intranet) interface as the knowledge point of contact, accessing applications and troubleshooting issues for the organization.
7. Offers strong customer service acumen and senior-level IS know-how on ERP systems.
8. Able to work independently and with teams to support GP system needs and users.
9. Capable of working on multiple projects, tasks and prioritize or escalate matters.
10. Perform other work related duties as assigned.
1. Design, develop, modify and maintain personal computer and server applications using Microsoft Access and Microsoft Visual Basic.
2. Design, develop, modify and maintain application databases using Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server for use with company developed software applications.
3. Manage data and application security by establishing application and database security and by maintaining user accounts and passwords.
4. Develop ad-hoc reports and data extracts using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and Crystal Reports.
5. Meet with Authority employees to determine project requirements, adhering to System Development standards in planning, system and business analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
6. Study existing data to evaluate current effectiveness; develop new or modify existing applications and databases to streamline production or work flow and to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of information systems procedures and equipment.
7. Administer system servers, SQL Server databases, user accounts; troubleshoot program and installation errors.
8. Prepares project plans and schedules, including requirements, tasks, work assignments, resources and critical milestone review points for projects.
9. Provides reports of problem and change management activity.
10. Manage and provide user support for third-party databases and software such as: Trapeze, FootPrints, ArcGIS, and various time management programs.
11. Evaluate database and new applications Request for Proposals (RFPs) or changes.
12. Install, test, and upgrade software/applications, maintain or develop technical documentation.
13. May be assigned to assist other departments with implementing new software applications.
14. Provide personal computer hardware and software support to user community.
15. Provide help desk assistance when called upon to handle such.
16. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Experience, Education, and Licenses/Certifications:|
• Seven (7) to ten (10) years of work experience in addition to the Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent work experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and two years of Information Technology experience.
• Valid Florida driver’s license.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Financial, Install & Configuration, IV and Order Processing, Report Writer, FRx 6.7 certifications and expertise strongly desirable.
Required Knowledge of:
• Administrator level experience within MS Dynamics GP,
• Working experience with FA Suite, Proactis, Geeenshades, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
• Usage of Microsoft SQL Server
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented with ability to manage large volumes of data
• Self-starter, proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in matrixes team environments
• Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional
o Great Plains Installation and Configuration
o Great Plains Financials
o Great Plains Report Writer
o FRx Report Design
• Programming knowledge in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Visual Basic.
• Usage knowledge in Microsoft Office component applications.
• Industry standard database theory and design.
• Personal computer hardware and software.
• Windows operating systems.
• Windows server operating systems.
• Standard office practices, procedures and equipment.
The pay range for this exempt position is: $56,550.77~$73,516.00~$90,481.23
All positions @ HART include a great benefits package including participation in the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Preference is given to eligible veterans, and spouses of eligible veterans, with proper documentation.
Hart is committed to its employees. We are an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a, Safe and Healthy, Drug Free work environment that promotes wellness and inspires the longevity of its employees.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.